Labeled as Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labeled as Music

Humans all share one basic desire, music. We are labeled on everything we appreciate, our morals, and enjoyment. Most titles are insulting when in reality nobody is better then anybody else. So I'm giving you all a label to share. Use it well

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backround Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Nicole, a.k.a webmistress
Admin

Backround Music Empty
PostSubject: Backround Music   Backround Music Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:03 am

woo so yesterday was an accomplishment for me, I finally got the backround music to play

it was taking forever to figure out because of the quicktime system on my computer wasn't cooperating at all.

at this moment it is Maybe Memories and you should here it when your own speakers are turned up.

Just posting this now in case...

1.you have a song requested

or

2. something you find offensive is playing in the current song.

if there is i will change it and note not to redo that one

also i'm trying to keep away with curses just incase you have it on in school or something and not realize your sound is turned up.
so just post if you hear something i didn't

thanks guys,
Nicole
Back to top Go down
https://labeledasmusic.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Backround Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backround Music   Backround Music Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:58 am

okay i know i'm breaking my own rules by double posting but no one else (you know who you are Evil or Very Mad ) wouldn't give me a song suggestion when i asked.

and i also know this song totally breaks my lyric rules but i had to do it.

1. its an amazing song
2. it was stuck in our heads all night.

i'll change it later when i remember
Back to top Go down
https://labeledasmusic.forumotion.com

Backround Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Labeled as Music :: News Stand-
Jump to: