Labeled as Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labeled as Music

Humans all share one basic desire, music. We are labeled on everything we appreciate, our morals, and enjoyment. Most titles are insulting when in reality nobody is better then anybody else. So I'm giving you all a label to share. Use it well

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules From Your Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Nicole, a.k.a webmistress
Nicole, a.k.a webmistress
Admin

Rules From Your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Rules From Your Admin   Rules From Your Admin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:01 am

Well if this is your first time to a forum I know how you might be feeling. Don't worry after a while these things are addicting and you'll never want to leave.But it takes some time to get the rules down in your head.

1. Starting new threads is more then welcomed but spamming will not be tolerated because really it's just annoying.

2. Cussing makes you sound stupid and it really isn't necessary. But I have those days too, so if you just can't control yourself at least be considerate.

3. I would like a number of age groups here so if you want to post things that are "mature" take it to another site or something because I just can't have it.

4. All signatures and avatars/icons must be in a certain size group. Please no avatars larger the 100x100

5. Have fun with your fonts but we are not next to you to hear you scream so there is no need for a size 20 or beyond

6. Never give out your pass words. Your mods will never ask for them or need them so never be fooled. Hackers will be banned, i've had awful experiences with them

7. Picture threads will be opened so bb code is accessable. Just once again please at a reasonable size.

8. Unless you didn't read my description, labels are for soupcans, therefore if you have anything to say against anyone else here keep it in your head or shout it in your room. There is enough drama in real world, so don't bring yours to cyber space.

9. No bashing other beliefs, morals, interests, ect.

10. If you want your account deleted message me and I will take care of it.

11. Introduce yourself! there will be a newbies thread open so don't be shy.

12. These are the rules to the game you have a problem take it up with me or the mods. We'll do our best but remember we are only human.

13. Have fun!! Music is a lifestyle choice, so live it.
Back to top Go down
https://labeledasmusic.forumotion.com

Rules From Your Admin
Page 1 of 1